Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Had a nasty visit from the landlord's wife today. Wow, now I know why he looks a little hen-pecked! Landlords and land-duchesses are the one downside of renting here in Florence. I thought this time I was going to go a year without wishing I was going to be in one place long enough to buy my own home. No such luck. She seemed unhappy with life in general, I, unfortunately, am part of that unhappy life and so she was unhappy with me too.

I've been told she will not extend my lease after this year and so, a little (okay, A LOT) sad we all went on a walk to the park.




Dave, as you can see, now walks very well off the leash. Puccini, has found a spot he likes too.



Walks outside put things back in perspective, and heck, maybe something good will come of having to leave my little Eden...

Meanwhile I'm off to sing La Rondine and Turandot...

No comments: