Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am a smart girl... I keep telling myself this, but in spite of my self-encouragement it still took me over an hour to figure out how to get the email subscription box to appear to the right of your screen. So "stupid is as stupid does", or shall we blame the internet connection and feedburner's not-so-easy-to-navigate site?

I finally did it though, and now the correct little widget appears on my blog, and I promise this time you can subscribe and you'll receive an email whenever I post something new.

Now, to figure out how to get rid of the previous and incorrect subscription button... my computer and/or blogger is ignoring me.

Ah well, I'll think about that tomorrow. As I sit with my laptop by the glass wall (where the internet connection is the strongest) I have a nice view of my garden (fence goes in today or tomorrow if all goes as planned) and the new addition to the wall. You can see the new Florentine stones at the top. My hydrangeas are just about to bloom too, and you can see a tiny bit of pink on some of the bud clusters (how thoughtful of them to bloom in pink instead of blue, since blue would just NOT go with the raspberry wall and pink roses!).

No comments: